Monday, May 2, 2011

Product Review: Stamina - 35-1655E – InTone Jogger with Handlebar & Tape


I am very pleased with my purchase of this in-home Trampoline also known as a Rebounder. I have owned it for about three months now and really enjoy using it.

I purchased it to give myself a fun way to exercise as I work to lose weight and stay in shape. Also, as a breast cancer survivor, this is a great way for me to maintain my current (and hopefully forever more) cancer-free status.

It came within two days of ordering it. That was very pleasing. Also, I was pleased with the very reasonable price.  .

On the negative side, it was a real challenge for my husband and I to assemble. Once we got it put together, I can easily see that I never wish to take it apart again. I also originally planned to keep it indoors. Due to the lack of sturdiness of our log cabin flooring in the den, I found that I shook all the contents in the room when I jumped on the trampoline. Also, it was larger than I had mentally pictured. Therefore, it took up more room than I would have wished in the den.

It has a 38 inch diameter. It is nine-inches off the ground. The site states it has a very “durable, polypropylene rebounding surface.” It also has a “rugged, all-steel frame construction.”  It is definitely very sturdy. I imagine that it will last for a very long time.

My husband and I came up with an ideal solution. We moved the rebounder out to the sidewalk in our covered carport. You can see the picture of how it looks and where I have it located. What’s great is that I can use this in rain, snow, or shine since the carport is covered. I have even purchased a tarp to cover it when I am not using it to keep the birds from doing their business upon it.

Other than those couple of negatives I mentioned earlier, it has been a very pleasing purchase.

It came with a work-out DVD that is easy to follow. Since I have a portable mini-DVD player and a long extension cord, I could easily watch this while using the trampoline outside. But I have had a lot of fun making up my own moves.

 I love the fact that it has a sturdy, adjustable handlebar. That makes me feel more secure when I am doing more challenging maneuvers.

The other fun thing is that I came up with some fun math lessons to do with this trampoline that are appropriate for kindergarten and first grade students. I made a bunch of YouTube videos surrounding these lessons. Since I am the K-8 Classroom Activities Examiner for Examiner.com, it was fun to post these unique lessons and videos on that site. Here are the links below:






Trampoline Math: Addend of 6 (Grades K-1)

Trampoline Math: Addend of 7 (Grades K-1)

Trampoline Math: Addend of 8 (Grades K-1)

Trampoline Math: Addend of 9 (Grades K-1)

Trampoline Math: Addend of 10 (Grades K-1)

I would highly recommend the purchase of this in-home trampoline / rebounder. I think you will be very glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment